The site owner can be contacted at the email address on this sites contact page
You can access our home page and browse certain areas of the site without disclosing your personal data save information collected by cookies that we may use (see below).
Who may Process Data
Purpose of Processing
We will use your information for the purpose of providing you with information about our services, articles and news, fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest, undertaking product or customer research/development.
Disclosure of Information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are owned by the company running this site, or hosting this site, except where provided under the General Public License (http://www.gnu.org). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks of are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in certain parts of the world.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such law.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of the United States and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the US.
Consent and enquiries
Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service- Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
5. Registration and Password- You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct- You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services- Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties- You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided ("The Service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "As Is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of all kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights- We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Consent- By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
Because We Care
At Indigo Scents Candle Co., we make every effort to give our customers a fair, rewarding and enjoyable shopping experience. We hope that our policies do just that. Read about them below, and be sure to contact our team with any questions.
Policies & Procedures
Indigo Scents accepts payments via PayPal or Stripe. Prior to finalizing your order ensure that the shipping address and name are correct. If there is an error with your order please contact us immediately. No changes can be made once an order ships. If the order is returned to us, the customer will incur additional shipping and handling fees to have the order resent.
TN sales tax will be charged to any order shipping in TN.
We ship domestic orders via USPS Priority and First Class Mail. All orders ship within 3-5 business days after an order has been placed and payments are approved. Orders placed during sales will ship within 7-10 business days. Shipping and tracking notification via email will be sent once the package leaves or studio. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Shipping Insurance/Delivery Confirmation:
All products shipped Priority Mail will be insured. If you require insurance for items shipping via First Class Mail, please contact us. We do not ship via Signature Confirmation, which is an additional fee. If you would like to pay extra to add this option, contact us immediately.
Delayed Orders/Lost/Stolen Packages:
Upon tracking your shipment and if it's listed as "Delivered" on the USPS website and you have not received your order, take the following steps first:
1. Verify your shipping address is correct.
2. Verify if the package was left with a neighbor.
3. Bring the tracking information to your local Post Office for additional assistance.
If you verified the steps listed above please contact us.
Indigo Scents is not responsible for lost and/ or stolen packages that was shipped without insurance. We are not responsible for errors or delays made by the Post Office. If your package is delayed please contact USPS.
All products are carefully inspected prior to shipping. Due to the nature of our products, used products are unable to be returned, exchanged or refunded. In the event that a candle is damaged during shipment we will gladly replace the damaged item. Photographic proof must be sent within 7 days in order to have the item replaced. A candle can be exchanged for another candle of the same size and price within 7 days. The buyer will be responsible all returned items. If the package is undeliverable and USPS ships the package back to Indigo Scents, the customer will incur additional shipping fees to have the package resent. A refund (less shipping fees) can be processed if the customer elects not to have the package resent. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. In the event you are not satisfied with your order please contact us at email@example.com immediately in order for us to rectify the situation.
In the note section enter the recipients name and address. (Advise us that the order should be sent to that address and if you want to include an invoice)